Tips for Great Summer Skin!
Tips for Great Summer Skin
1. Exfoliate! It’s important to exfoliate the surface of your skin to reveal your fresh skin cells. Exfoliation removes dead dull skin debris to prevent congestion and improves penetration of moisturizers and serums.
2. Water Water Water! Keep yourself hydrated. Your skin and most importantly your entire body needs water to stay healthy and hydrated.
3. Moisturize! Keep your epidermis hydrated with a moisturizer. Even if you have oily skin use an oil free moisturizer or a hydrating booster with hyaluronic acid.
4. Sunscreen! Apply sunscreen and then re-apply sunscreen. Re-apply every 2 hours. Applying once for the entire day does not cut it especially during the midday sun where the UV rays are the strongest.
5. Soothe! If you did get sunburned or even pink, soothe! Soothing balms, aloe vera will help. Also using cooler water in the shower will help keep your skin less dehydrated.