After Your Eyelash Extension Procedure
Our goal is for you to look and feel as beautiful as possible when you leave C. Joy Salon. To ensure your lashes last as long (and look as good!) as possible, here are a few tips for after your eyelash extension procedure.
Eyelash Extension After Care:
- To allow the adhesive to fully set, avoid getting your eyelashes wet for 24 hours.
- Don’t use mascara as it can have properties in it that break down the adhesive that is used for your Eyelash Extensions.
- For the first 48 hours after your eyelash extension application you need to avoid hot and humid environments such as steam rooms and saunas. These extreme conditions can disrupt the adhesives bond as it is fully setting in the first 48 hours.
- If you feel like you have stray lashes that need groomed, we suggest that you us an eyelash comb to gently adjust your lash extensions when needed.
- Avoid using a eyelash curlers as these can damage your extensions.
- Do not rub your eyes or pull at your eyelash extensions.
- When cleansing your face do it gently around the eyes and use an oil free cleanser. Avoid all oil-based products around the eyes as these products will break down the adhesive and cause your eyelash extensions to prematurely fall out.
- This one is important, do not attempt to remove the lashes yourself. You need to let them fall out naturally or you can have them professionally removed by a C. Joy Salon Lash Specialist.
- Contact your C. Joy Salon Eyelash Extension Specialist with any questions or concerns.
Your eyes are the window to your soul. Create more beauty and sparkle for the ones that care to look in.